Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Human Place

Ten days of seclusion and getting to what I feel a more Human place. It is a workshop of the mind to confront yourself in isolation and stay out of everyone else's business no ifs ands or buts about it. Courage to be launched into space and just Left There for awhile and with the feeling you just might not be brought back. You go through cycles of euphoria and panic and somehow come out saner on the other end. I will be spending good careful sessions writing and contemplating over this, and sharing it.

I am actually still at the retreat center since today as we were about to drive away the car would not start (in trance still). We'll have it towed into the city for some love tomorrow and I'm eager to get back home to dive into continued meditations, writing, reading, and yes, resume work again.

I will be posting pictures of the beautiful place here on Facebook, later on Flickr. If you haven't added me yet on FB, soon my handle there will be bgkarma, so keep an eye out, and as Garrison says it best: "Do good work, and stay in touch..."

No comments: